I sometimes take a pad of 1.5 x 2 inch post-it notes into the field. Just
tear off the bottom sheet and put the whole pad over the finder. When it
stops sticking, tear off another and keep going...

Or - shoot in manual mode (then the light leakage has no effect.)

- MCC

Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]