My first AF Pentax was the ZX-50. The kit came with the F 35-80
f4.0-5.6. It is now available in FA. For a budget lens I can recommend
this. Many of the photos I have submitted to PUG were made with it. I
often make full-size enlargements on A4 paper from images taken with it.
Once a friend borrowed a negative and had a poster about 0.8 by 1.1 m.
made from it. At proper viewing distance it was really quite sharp.

My wife now has that camera and the lens is still in use.

Joe