On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> So if you were chosing between the ZX-L and the ZX-5N, which would you
> pick and why?

It is really difficult for any other person to make the decision for you.
It very much depends on your requirement and shooting style.  Are there
any "must have" features for you?  Try going to a store and try out the
cameras; they have very different interface.

I personally would choose ZX-L + AF360FGZ, as controlled daylight balanced
fill flash is important for me; and I prefer the interface.  Don't forget
that the lens is more important.  I don't think there is a right or wrong
decision;  simply get the one you are more comfortable with.

--
--Lawrence Kwan--SMS Info Service/Ringtone Convertor--PGP:finger/www--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.vex.net/~lawrence/ -Key ID:0x6D23F3C4--