-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of frank theriault
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 4:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Walls Was RE: OT: Writings on "The Wall"

The one in Jerusalem is the Wailing Wall.

There's also the Great Wall of China.  And I recall one mentioned in the
movie
Roman Holiday, in (you guessed it!), Rome, called "The Wall Where Wishes
Come
True", or something like that.  I have no idea if it's still there, but it
was
for Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck.

Isn't there a rather famous wall around the Kremlin?

So many walls...

-frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert