Hello all,

I finally had enough of the dust in the viewfinder of my 5N. I shoot outside
and switch lenses often and the mirror and the screen have a lot of dust on
them. Dust on mirror is not a problem for me, but viewfinder dust is at a
point that its starting to really annoy me. My favorite camera repair person
looked at it, took out the screen, and said that he will need to take the
camera apart for cleaning. Which brings a question; where the heck is the
dust? If its not on the outside and inside of the screen, then it must be
someplace on the prism. Camera is less than 2 years old and the fact that
the dust is all over the place does not make me very excited about making
future purchases, don't want a year old MZ-S with dusty innards.

Has anyone faced a similar problem and can it be resolved without resorting
spending bunch of money? I just don't like to look at dust all the time.

Best regards,
Albert