From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 1:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: FS Pentax Original Fisheye PUTTING IT CLEAR FOR LEN

In this case I think it's your ability. You're the only one who
misunderstood it, and reading the phrase carefully: "Even if you don't want
it, you can make a good difference on ebay..." I can't imagine how you
managed to understand that, specially because I don't mention any link to a
supposed auction, and it looks clearly as a simple FS add as usual on PDML.
Another ability you miss is to say "Sorry", and to assume your own errors.
Being less acid and agressive would be nice too.
Saludos

Albano

I think it was in the wording.  Seemed to ask folks to bid it up, even if
they didn't want to buy it, so you could get a higher price for it.  But,
now I see that it was just a matter of a difference in the ability to use
English.
Len