From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of mike wilson
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 11:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PDML -PL

Hi,

I intend to be in Krakow for the week 10/08 to 16/08.  I will be
busy for a lot of the time but would like to meet any of the
Polish contingent who are able to get there.  Unfortunately, I
won't have time to travel anywhere else in Poland.  I will be
back overnight on 23/08, leaving from Balice at some unGodly
hour in the morning.

I will probably be staying in D. S. Zaczek, opposite the
Cracovia.  If you can get there, contact me off list for my
mobile number.

mike

  • PDML -PL mike wilson
    • Łukasz Kacperczyk