Two months ago, I bought Bruce Dayton's back-up MZ-S body + grip. I
now find the body to be an "overkill" for me.  A used ZX-5n (MZ-5n)
would be enough for my AF needs (I have F50/1.7 and F135/2.8 and plan
to find the 24-90mm or a 28-70/4 for a super light hiking kit).  And
I also want to put money on some primes for my LXs.

So, I want to sell or exchange the MZ-S body+grip (together).

I had a very good price from Bruce for these Like New in the Box
items.  They were bought by him in september 2001 and are working
perfectly (they are on warranty until september 2002).  The body
doesn't have the frame spacing problem found in an earlier batch.  I
whave been lucky enough to have the bodies sent to Canada without
paying taxes.  So it would be a super bargain for a canadian PDMLer.
They sell for $800 (body) and $175 (grip) at B+H.

The kit costed me 744$.  I will sell it for that price (+shipping) or
exchange it for a combination of equipment and money (to or from me).

What I am interested in:

MZ-5n (ZX-5n) or MZ-3

FA 24-90mm or FA 28-70/4
F or FA 300/4.5
A 135/1.8
K 18/3.5 or A 20/2.8
SMC Takumar 500/4.5

I am open to Ex- lenses and even with coating marks if priced
accordingly.  Limited lenses are not out of question but are not a
priority.  I'm also looking for some uncommon screw mount stuff (65mm
and 70mm slip-on filters, 58/2 etc...).

Andre

P.S.  My offering has nothing to do with untimely current discussion on MZ-S...