I have several cameras and lenses for sale or exchange for Pentax gear.

Prices don't include shipping expenses.

Pentax SFX AF SLR + SMC Pentax-F AF zoom 35-70 mm. 3.5-4.5 (a really
good zoom, IMO) + original Pentax soft camera case + two battery
holders: the standard one for a lithium battery and the one which takes
four AA batteries (difficult to find), plus instructions (in Spanish).
Near mint. 180 euros.

Pentax MZ-5 AF SLR + SMC Pentax-F zoom 35-80 mm. 4-5.6 + Fg20 AA battery
pack, and also instruction manual (in Spanish). Mint. 280 euros.

Pentax Auto 110 SLR + 18, 24 and 70 mm. lenses + Winder II + Pentax AF
130 P flash . The camera is in very good condition, winder and flash are
mint, the lenses are excellent, but the 70 mm. has a small dent in the
filter ring, but filters are usable. 180 euros.

Pentax Z-1 AF SLR + Fdp grip strap, and instruction manual (again, in
Spanish) Condition: Excellent + . 320 euros.

I would exchange or part exchange for some of the following Pentax
lenses or flash in this list, if someone is interested:

AF 360 FGZ flash
FA 20 mm.
FA 43 mm.
FA 20-35 mm.
FA 17-28 mm.
FA 24-90 mm.
A 28-135 mm.
Tokina ATX Pro II 28-70 mm. 2.6-2.8
Tokina ATX  280 Pro 28-70 mm. 2.8 (new version)

If you want to know more details, send me an e-mail.
Thanks for reading.