Hello all,

I always have a look in small shops in France when I'm out of Paris, because their is
a chance to find second hand bodies or
lenses at interesting prices. This time, I have found a 300 f/4 A* lens in a very good
shape to put on my P30 or my MZ-5N. The
price is 410 euros (the same in dollars). I took the lens which is quite heavy, well,
let say constructed in a robust way ! It looks
really great ! The focusing ring (I don't know how to translate this !) is very smooth
and permits a precise focusing. Still, 410
euros is a sum for me and I wonder what I should do. Is it a bargain yes or no ? I
guess that for enthusiastic people I should
run to the store and buy it and shoot one hundred time before to think, but still, did
anybody experienced this lens ? Could
somebody give me a feedback on it.

Thanks a lot (and sorry for my english).

David.