Ed,

    This looks like someone that has purchased a security camera, cine
camera, ccd camera, or other camera that takes c-mount or cs-mount
lenses (can you tell I'm a genius?).

    Seriously though, a search on ebay under c-mount or cs-mount will
yield a few handfulls of lenses.  There is an interesting looking lens
at KEH.com (same search).  B&H should also have some new lenses.

    I'm far from an expert on this subject (still learning).  I'm
currently using c-mount CCD cameras.  Others on the list should be able
to provide further insight.

IL Bill