From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pentax & Polarizers:Circular or Linear

  Hi Guys..
    Article in this month's PopPhoto implies that SLR metering and/or
autofocus
  systems may be inaccurate with LINEAR polarizers in place..I dont use
  autofocus enuf to care, but does anyone know if an SF-10 or ZX-7 exposure
  meter will get compromised by the (far less expensive and already in my
bag)
  linears. ?????????
                                     Thanx,
                                       Bob G.