I will be working in Ft. Worth, Texas from the 19th through the 23rd of this
month.  Thus I will be free in the evenings.

I will be in San Antonio from the 23rd through the 25th.  I have a friend
who is willing to be a tour guide for me in San Antonio.  She seems to know
her way around the place.

Anyway,  any ideas, suggestions, places to see, places to photograph, eat,
etc., etc., etc., will be greatly appreciated.

Also, any good camera shops around?

Thank you for any information you can send my way,

César
Panama City, Florida