Hi gang,

Well, on Wheatfield Willie's advice to "Take Toronto....  PLEASE!!!", I'm
off for a few days to Toronto.  We'll be taking the grandkids to the zoo,
the Lion King, and probably some diversions that will involve being out in
the amusement parks and getting soaking wet.  I'll be the balding sunburned
Yank with the MZ-50 and Sid Barras' old SMC-A 35-105/3.5.  Hoping to spend
all of my Canadian currency north of the border so I don't have to carry any
of it back with me.  Either that, or I'll have to make another trip north
soon.

Hope to see how Fuji Reala does with some wildlife shots.  Interested to see
how it handles skintones, as well.

In the mean time, I'll be unsubscribing for a few days.  See y'all next
week!

Cheers,

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY