On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:41:40 -0600, William Robb wrote:

>Subject: Re: can anyone make a guess which camera this is?
>

>> whoops... damn stupid of me... here's the link:
>>

>> http://members.lycos.nl/budoka/images/i-1.jpg
>
>It's definitely an M series. I'm not seing shutter speed
>buttons, so my guess (and it is just that), is an MG/MV. Maybe
>an ME, but definitely not an ME-Super.

It can't be the regular MV (no self-timer) so it is either the original ME,
the MV-1 or the MG.

ME or MV-1 is most likely because the MG is a few years younger and
has a bit wider marking-line on the prism just below the PENTAX name ...

Regards, JvW

(Having an MV and the Pentax poster as a reference :-)