Hi,

people desperate to know that some professional photographers use(d)
Pentax equipment may be able to chalk up another one (must be getting
into double figures now).

I recently bought Eve Arnold's 'Film Journal'. The cover, seen here in
a poor scan
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0747559171.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg shows
la grande dame during a session with Marilyn Monroe. The body (camera
body, that is) appears to be a Spottie of some sort, and comparing the
lens with Gerjan's book it seems to be a Takumar 1:2.8 105mm. I can't
tell what type of Spotmatic it is - the film advance lever has a
bright circle inside. I think it might be a Pentax K (alright, not a
Spotmatic) because it looks as though it has the slow shutter speeds
on the separate dial.

Cheers,

Bob