Hi,

All the pieces required to digitally control a USM or IF lens are
already in place in the K-AF2 mount. The power contacts for PZ lenses
are present, and there is already a data link between lens and body
(for MTF/focal-length/focus-point info from FA lenses). It is
conceivable that this could already be a two-way connection, or that
we're going to get just another contact on the existing mount for
body-to-lens transfers

--
Kristian