So far I've had a very enjoyable time with my MZ-5n.  I've had only that one
worrisome time when I thought the film advance motor was toast.  (Turned out
that it was some poorly packed film cartridges from Kodak.)
I've found something I wish it would do though.  A few times recently I've
been in a position to use the self-timer to take family photos with myself
in the shot.  These shots included several family members who are together
only once in a couple years.
I wanted to use the self-timer in conjunction with the auto-bracket function
so I cold hit the button and run to the group and watch the camera take
three pictures.  This would avoid my having to recompose because everybody
moved when the camera flashed and I got up.  The whole process would be over
quickly so the children could get on with their running amuck.
AND it would also eliminate the shot I have of several family members
looking quite disheveled because I slipped on some sand trying to get back
to my position  and crashed into the group ;)

Any thoughts?  Am I missing something simple?

Cory Waters
Everyone liked the pictures even if nobody wanted to be IN them...