From: Glen O'Neal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 5 September 2002 2:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Using two AF500FTZ's

I have heard both on the PDML and other places that you can use two
AF500FTZ's together (I have the PZ-1p and 645n) to get some very pleasing
effects using contrast control and also in manual mode by setting up one as
TTL and the other as slave (manual). I would like to hear from those of you
who have (or have heard of) experience in this. I am particularly interested
in the concept of hooking up both AF500FTZ's to the camera in TTL mode. How
might this be done. I have some ideas but would like to hear yours. I know
the PZ-1p will do contrast control with an AF500FTZ and the onboard flash,
but what about two flash units. All input is welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Glen O'Neal