On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, tom wrote:
> Have you done much AF in low light? I find that once I get below about

Fastest AF lens I have is the 28-70 F4, and I rarely use it.

> 2.8 on a 50 I have to switch to MF anyway...the AF just isn't that
> accurate, and, obviously, it hunts.

Understood, and the primary reason I want to ensure the manual feel is
good with the lens.

> So, my point is, maybe you might consider a 1.2.

Oh, considered, decided, desired... Except I use the 50 on my camera on an
almost constant basis, and if I want to use it as my regular lens, I
figured I'd pay the money for AF "just in case."

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin