"Daniel J. Matyola" wrote:

>> You guys are really depressing me with all this age talk.  Anyone else over 60?
>>
>> I still have two cameras older than I am, a Leica and a Speed Graphic!
>>
>> Dan
>>
>> --
>> Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Suite203, 1170 US Highway 22 East  http://geocities.com/dmatyola/
>> Bridgewater, NJ 08807              (908)725-3322  fax: (908)707-0399

Well I had a Crown Graphic outfit which I sold much to my eternal regret now.  My
three Series 3a
Leices I sold because for me at any rate they were not as versatile as the S1a I
acquired.  I still
use two Spotmatics but I must also be honest and say my Nikon F (see-  everything is
so old-  what
hope has Pentax of selling me anything new hey?) is a much nicer camera to use.

Oh yes,  I'll be sixty in a few months time.  Tempus Fugit they say.

Conrad Samuels
Kirstenhof SA