Hi,
I have used the Sigma 24mm extesively and has dome me
well. Its much better than one would expect for the
price (I bought it for 150$ new, 3-4 years back) and
has aken quite a beating in my travels.
The colours is warm and the lens is sharp, flare is
well controlled for a 24mm and overall I have had
nothing bad to say about it xcept the focusing ring is
hard to use in manual.
Unfortunately i do not have anything else to comapre
it to
Hope it helps
Michele

--- Rodelion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And a reply on my own question, which, unfortunately
> has not yet been
> answered... I'd also like some comment on the SMC
> Pentax FA 20-35 f4 AL?
> (overal performance, build, such things)
>
> ThankS!!
>
> Rod.

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute