Hi,

I did a project once using a thing called a mains modem. The company I
was working for was looking for a cheap way of networking some PCs
together so with one of the engineers I got to write some rs232 comms.
stuff in assembler and Modula-2 and run around the site with the engineer
pushing a trolley with a PC on, plugging the thing into the mains and
sending test messages to the base PC to see how far away we could get a
signal. Fun project, crap product.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]