>From Pal
>I don't believe that the MZ-S has FA3 mount. The specification sheet says
KAF2 and I cannot find any reason why they would spread desinformation.  I
wouldn't hold my breath for KAF3 mount to be shown at Photokina either (I
would love to be proven wrong though). When or if such a mount appears, my
guess is that it will for a new series of cameras.

Hallo Pal,
I do not think that the MZ-S has a new KFA3 mount. But I find it obvious
that the have change something in the protokol of the data transfer of the
7th pin which is still in the specification of the KAF2 mount. And I'm now
courios if this can be used on all newer cameras of if that is something
special of the MZ-S. Therefore I'm interesting on a user which has a MZ-6
and a lens with a odd aperature value. But the replays on such technical
thinks are not very high, a joke about the pope seems to be on interest.
regards
Rüdiger