Hi all,
        just a piece of whimsy on my part... Before I got my current 6x7 I
bought a pair of 6x7s that were advertised as "locked shutter, sold as is".
In short, they didn't work and I couldn't even build one from two, so rather
than rip someone off by selling them on eBay, I want to turn them into book
ends. I have an "Asahi Pentax" prism for one but the other doesn't have any
sort of finder so I'm looking for a prism, folding finder or rigid finder
with "Honeywell Pentax" on it. Battered condition is ok (the prism I have is
dented and scratched, with chipped glass), so long as the logo is readable.

Come to think of it, if anyone has a dud 6x7 lens that looks OK (anything
but a broken front element I guess), I'd be interested in that too.

The irony is that the cosmetic condition of the broken 6x7s is better than
the working one. The only upside is that between the three I have all of the
factory variants of the 6x7 without the expnese of collecting working
versions...

Paul Ewins
Melbourne Australia