At 13:36 22/9/02 +0100, you wrote:

Thank you for your nice comments! I must say I enjoyed designing my site,
even though it took me longer than expected...

>Why does your website wants to set cookies? I have rejected them, and it
>seems to work well without them.
>Frits J. Wüthrich

As you may have noticed, it is possible to change the look of the site by
clicking on the sun (kind of a night/day effect). The cookie is set simply
to remember this state between different pages. Rejecting cookies does not
prevent the site from working; without it, each page loads with the default
presentation instead of the current one. This is only a temporary cookie
that is automatically deleted at the end of the browser session. Until now,
more people liked this feature, than disliked it (or they didn't dare to
tell me :-). So I left it.

Yves

Yves Caudano, Namur, Belgium

Photography website: http://www.yvescaudano.be