Welcome back Valentin!

We desperately need some news from the caves,
especially about your manufacturing progress and
new product releases.

Things are not too much different from 2 years ago
when your operations became very secret.  Many
of the same cast of characters are defending and damning
Pentax, threatening to leave (or at least hold their breath
until they turn blue) if Pentax doesn't bring forth a new camera.

So we at the PDML are eager for your news.  Tell us more about
what your cave facilities have under development.  We need
something to distract us from the lack of news from Photokina.

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Hi gang, >>