Ryan wrote:

> Tasty! Looks like the first one is an MZ-S based DSLR... now if we just
> had some news! Can patents really be timed for release this accurately?
> Hope so.

It could be. The AF system of the MZ-S was filed immediately before it was shown at
Photokina 2 years ago. Thats the good news. The bad news is that the patents usually
show up some time after the product are released. If it isn't shown immediately after
the patents are turning up on those web pages, it most likely never will see the light
of day. I have not checked the posted link. However, it wouldn't surprise me if it is
just the patents for the canned 6Mp Pentax digital slr.

Pal