Hi,

I'm not sure I agree with his comment "The internet explodes the
number of people that have access to pictures".

The point is made often in this forum that the majority of human
beings have difficulty getting access to things like clean
water, never mind esoteric electronic goods.

"Film is not going to go away because it is the best way to get
a print" might also be seen as contentious.

I find it amusing that we are heading for a situation where the
average person is going to expect nothing more than an "image"
with the (technical) quality of a neolithic cave painting.

mike