On 27 Sep 2002 at 16:34, Cliff Nietvelt wrote:

> Don't think I'll jump the Pentax ship, since I'm quite happy with what I
> got. Just curious if they are releasing new lenses, especially FA*.  To me this
> is more important than a higher-end flagship camera...or a DSLR for that
> matter...

I'm afraid that many Pentax 35mm SLR users (not just the subscribers to this
list) couldn't care if Pentax never bring out another lens or film body if
there is no announcement of a forthcoming K-mount DSLR very very soon. :-(

And justs to clarify I'm talking people interested in buying new equipment. I'm
happy with the performance of my dead end Pentax film equipment too.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110