I have some Provia 100 and 400 F that should do
well when the leaves start.:)

Dave(soon to be darkroom effient)brooks

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "David Chang-Sang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:46:15 -0400
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Is anyone else using Kodak Elite
Chrome Extra Color?

Tom,

I've used it a couple of times and have another
roll in the fridge waiting
for the fall colors around the Toronto area.
It's a NICE film as far as I'm concerned.  Not
as vivid or saturated as
Velvia but at the same time just enough
saturation to give it a nice PUNCH.

The other draw to this film is the price.  Up
here in Toronto it costs about
$11 plus processing for Velvia.  The Kodak
Elitechrome ExtraColor, while
being 100 asa vs Velvia's 50asa is only $7.00
plus processing.  Savings can
add up should you decide to stick with the
Kodak.

Sample:
http://www.chang-sang.com/photos/crop0004.jpg

Taken in July in Stanley Park Vancouver British
Columbia Canada.

Cheers,
Dave