To the chaos mathematician Stan, :)

It is regretful that you cannot understand it. There is nothing I can do,
it's that simple.  By attacking (too strong a word?) my email like a
academic or a critic, you thoroughly distort its original intent.  How often
did we see that in books in highschool and thought much of it was pure c**p?
You have turned it into something that it was not.

> I am just totally baffled as to what (a) and the tautological (b) have to
do
> with the supposed conclusion in (c).

So my email is an incorrect equation?  a+b=c?  I don't recall writing it
with an equation in mind.....hmmm.  I don't remember having to write emails
with care like I do with my Masters thesis.  Your whole response to this is
laughable.  I find your comments, methods and approach 'bizarre'.  Your
logic I won't even comment on.

Did you add anything constructive or educational to my email?  You of course
have a right to an opinion.  Although why you felt a compulsion to reply in
the first place, I of course, cannot understand.  Thank you however, I found
it very uninformative.

With lots of love,

Brad Dobo (Keeper of the flame)

Btw, love how you didn't quote my whole email, a typical tactic in academic
arguments.