Hey guys and gals,

Yup, I'm bored just like the rest of you.  So I'm writing an email that
really doesn't serve a purpose, besides the author and reader getting a
laugh.  I'm just a typical Pentax user, how disappointed I was after Pentax
showed nothing, I've actually stayed in bed crying the trauma was so great.
I'm glad I came out of it so I could write emails.  I decided to throw my
MZ-S in the trash and it actually broke (and I thought build quality on
consumer electronics was bad!)  I still own a Pentax camera (my faithful
Optio 230), so I'm still with the list.  Yes, I know you thought I may leave
when I tossed my MZ-S, sorry to disappoint.  Actually, I'm disappointed with
my digital, so I'm going to put extra effort into my new pinhole camera.
The glass in it is superior to *anything* currently produced!  Did I say
glass? Opps.  My mom got pretty upset when she found out I wasted a
perfectly good can of chilli for my latest camera.  Don't worry mom, I'll
pay you back when I release my pinhole at Photokina.  At least I'll have
more to show than Pentax. :)

Keeper of the Flame,

Brad Dobo ;p