1.  I'm not a huge TLR fan, but if it's reasonably priced (-it's a Rollei
though so chances are it won't be-) :-)
I'd consider that for wide angle MF

2.  The 6008 is a nice system already - and - considering its competition
(blad) - it's actually cheaper.  Now add the Auto focus into the mix and
Rollei has jumped ahead of Hasselblad.  As long as the AF is solid and the
rest of the camera isn't affected by the addition of the AF system then it
should be a great boon to MF.  Now, that being said, the cost of either
system brand spanking new is not cheap (Blad 501c/m kit - $5,200 CDN  Rollei
6008 kit - $4,700 CDN   Rollei AF body/back/finder - $5,800 CDN) - I just
hope that some of those Rollei 6008i's go into the used market.

3.  The Rollei RF (as you said, a dressed up Voigtlander Bessa R2) is
something I'd pass on - BUT - the Zeiss glass in M mount would be INCREDIBLE
to see.  Put that glass on any M-mount rangefinder and it should be magic.
Even more so if the glass is mounted on an M6 or M7.  Sure, Leica glass is
nice and very expensive, but direct comparison of existing Zeiss rangefinder
glass (for the Contax G2) and a Leica 50mm Summicron, didn't yield any
particular advantage for either glass.  So, that being said, if the Zeiss
glass is a wee bit cheaper than the Leica glass, it would be a good deal
because the image quality is basically equal (Leica Purists can now flame me
as they see fit) :-)

Cheers,
Dave