From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:24:05 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FS: LX and more

Seeing as how we were having List problems on Friday and I wasn't sure
whether stuff was going to get through - I'll post this stuff today.

My apologies to any who are offended by the For Sale on a Monday
rather
than on the usual Friday.

Here we go:

1.  Pentax LX - in KEH EX+ to LN- condition - comes with FA-1 finder,
standard split microprism screen (SC-21) and mint condition Leather
LX case
(includes box for case), original instruction manual and extra SE-20
Screen.  The only issue is the SE-20 screen has a bit of a mark on it
in
the top left corner and does not hinder the critical focus mid
point.  New
batteries just put into the LX - I've used this for the past 5 months
and
all speeds are accurate with no "sticky mirror syndrome" -
$640.00 CDN or $420.00 USD

2.  Sigma 90mm f2.8 Macro in K-mount - in KEH EX- condition - metal
construction except for the aperture ring - an excellent lens for 1:2
macro
and portraiture.  An all around solid lens that takes shots like this:
http://www.usefilm.com/showphoto.php?id=17106
52mm filter size.
$165.00 CDN or $110.00 USD

More to come later.