Yes,

   Let us travel to Photokina.  Let us pay exspenses for shipping
people, materials, security and supplies.  Let us put it in a locked
safe and show no one outside of our own company.  Let us waste more
money that could be used to turn around this bloated wasteball of a
company that turns it's back on its subscribers in the digital community.

Ok, maybe I went too far,
IL Bill