I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.  I assume that if it made
business sense, they'd produce one.   I suspect their assessment of the
market potential based on what they can afford to invest just doesn't
stack up against other opportunities.  Hard to fault them for that.   I
have the sense that the amount of capital a co. has to put at risk to
stay in some of these high tech markets is rising faster than the
potential market putting some of the new product programs in the
bet-your-badge category for execs who don't like to be put in that
position.   Anyone  looked at the cost to set up a new chip
manufacturing facility.  Mind boggling.

Otis Wright