Hello PDML,

I am a day late, but now it's poll time again! Here comes the "SMC
Pentax K-Mount Extreme Telephoto Prime Lens Poll".

This time all members of the PDML are invited to choose 3 lenses among
the SMC Pentax K-mount primes with focal length between 300mm and
2000mm.

Please imagine that you have no exreme telephoto prime lens for your
k-mount camera (maybe you need not to imagine this). Also imagine that
you have more than enough money and a good opportunity to buy k-mount
SMC Pentax medium telephoto prime lenses. What SMC Pentax k-mount medium
telephoto lens would you like to get (and use!) most (1st choice)? What
lens would you pick as your 2nd choice, if your first choice was not
available? What lens would you pick as your 3rd choice (if your 1st and
2nd choice were not available)? Please choose among the following
lenses:

A*300/f2.8 ED&IF
FA*300/f2.8 ED&IF
K300/f4
M*300/f4
A*300/f4
F*300/f4.5 ED&IF
FA*300/f4.5 ED&IF
A*400/f2.8
K400/f5.6
M400/f5.6
A400/f5.6
FA*400/f5.6 ED&IF
K500/f4.5
F*600/f4 ED&IF
FA*600/f4 ED&IF
A*600/f5.6 ED&IF
K1000/f8
K1000/f11 Reflex
A*1200/f8 ED&IF
K2000/f13.5 Reflex
M2000/f13.5 Reflex

Rules:

1.) Pick your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice  (please choose different lenses).
You may choose less than 3 but not more than 3 choices.

2.) Please send your vote to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Exception: Send your
vote to the PDML if you have commented your choices, and you want the
members of the PDML to know your comments.

3.) I will count all votes that are sent before Sunday, October 6th,
21:00 hours German time.

Have fun with this poll, too, and thanks, again,  in advance for
contributing.....

Arnold