Cesar,
Get an AF200T for $25 from ebay.
They are TTL units like the AF280T, but no tilt or swivel.
The size is identical to the 200SA & perfect for the LX in emergencies.
Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< My local shop has the following used flashes -
    AF 160SA    cracked bulb cover  $10 US
    AF 200SA    VG          $20 US
    AF 210SA    VG          $50 US

 I am looking at carrying something smaller than my 280T and definitely my
 400T.  I am an available light person but find myself in positions where a
 little flash would be needed.

 When carrying the MZ-S this is no problem since it has its on camera flash.
 But when I carry an LX, well then, I need a flash.  And I need to make sure
 I have a hot shoe :-)

 I am looking for opinions on what to get.  Though I am thinking about
 getting both the 200 and 210, it is not much.

 What is the collective thought on prices, thanks, >>