If anyone has a hankerin' to get down to Texas next
month, there is the Rio Grande Valley Birding Festival
to check out Nov. 6-10.  There are several tours to
nature preserves and selected areas in town.  The
valley is home at one time of year or another to over
450 bird species.  There are even parrots at my
college.  I was "forced" to go to the festival two
years in a row by my school newspaper and drag a
camera with me.  :)

So check out the festival website, and if anyone's
free come on down and see me!

http://www.rgvbirdfest.com/

Deb in TX