There is a lot here to like.  My personal picks are
the fire twirlers at the Medieval Fest, the brass
knocker in Essex, and the whole Cologne gallery,
especially the guy with the twin-lens reflex.  My
favorite from the bikes page is the red, white and
blue Superside in a turn.  You caught the "passenger"
just right.  I also dig the athletic person in front
of the windmills at Essex.  This could have been a
typical touristy shot of a buddy with the windmill,
but as it is, it's truly unique.  The kite gallery is
really inspiring for me, especially frames 2, 5, 7,
10, and 11.  We have two kite festivals on South Padre
Island during the year, and I think one is coming up.

Nice work, man.

Deb