Hi, Amita,

Glad everything went well.  Welcome to married life!  Your life will carry
on as before, with few if any noticeable changes (except that the toilet
seat will be left up all the time now! <g>).

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Canon makes a
medium format camera.  It's just that their pro 35mm bodies are so darn big
compared to our lovely compact Pentaxes, they look MF!

Once again, congrats to both of you.  Welcome back to the list (which you
may or may not know was down since last Friday or so - only got back up
yesterday evening to much rejoicing!).

regards,
frank

Amita Guha wrote:

> I just wanted to let you guys know that the wedding went very well. We
> had perfect weather, and the photographer did a fantastic job. He used a
> Bronica and two Canons, I think both medium format with some AF
> features, and all sorts of flashes.

> --

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer