Hi, Steven,

Thanks for the article.  With all the troubles in the world today, it's nice to read
that there is some "Good" in the
world.  Kind of lifts the spirits.

There was a similar story recently in the Toronto Globe and Mail, about someone (can't
remember who, or what nationality,
but he may have been an English industrialist or diplomat or something) who spirited
hundreds or thousands of Jews out of
Nazi Germany, at great personal risk.  One of those that he saved was Joseph
Schlesinger, a well known Canadian
Broadcasting Corporation television journalist, who was 14 at the time.  He didn't
know until very recently who had saved
him, but finally did manage to meet the person.  The "savior", like the Leitz family,
remained anonymous for many years
after the war, because he didn't want publicity for his courageous acts - he felt he
was merely performing his duty to
mankind.

Sorry to ramble on so OT, but I think that these things are important.  Thanks again.

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it
is true." -J. Robert