Branded by who? You? I would be worried and embarrased if it was anyone who
was respected around here. And I can say whatever I want.

You need to be a little less nasty and personal in your comments, Bruce. I
am merely voicing my opinion which, as far as I can tell, is perfectly legal
in the free world (which includes my country, Canada). You are free to voice
yours, too, but everyone would appreciate if you weren't so damn nasty about
it. You will get far less heat, and we will all have more enjoyable
discussions. It is only my opinion; it is not a personal affront to your
artistry, and I am sorry if you took it as such.

We all share a common love, photography and gear, and are brought together
by the fact that we use Pentax stuff, which is, was, and always will be,
fabulous. Your MF gear will still be great when they introduce the 2 gig
chips. Film will not die; they said this about film vs video, they said it
with CD's vs vinyl, it's all good. It's all here to stay, and it ain't goin'
away. The two media will happily co-exist probably forever (I hope).

Besides, trolls are cute. Nothing wrong with trolls. My sister used to
collect them. And one of my greatest piano teachers when I was growing up
was blind. She could tell what finger you were using on a note by the sound!
And I love Stevie Wonder. Not to mention the great Ray Charles. And, a few
months back, someone posted a website with the works of a blind
photographer, and it was fabulous!

Just chill a bit Brucey; we love ya, man!

Cameron
Fellow Pentaxian