From: Debra Wilborn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 11 October 2002 1:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Oh yeah? Well mine's bigger! (was Re: Mmmmmm)

When I worked for the student newspaper, out
photographers had this *thing* about showing off their
big lenses, always trying to out-do one another.  It
must be a guy thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1387632388

Deb in TX

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1387520130