The lightest kit I have found is an MX with 3 M-lenses: 20/4, 40/2.8,
85/2.  From there you can add, on the optical side:

An achromatic close-up lens #1 from Minolta (it takes the 40/2.8 from
its min. focus distance to about half of it).  I have to see if it
gives better results on the 85mm

A 1.4X-S converter to get a 120/2.8 or a 2X to get a 170/4 (not the
first K6-2X which is designed for 135mm to 300mm lenses)

A polarizer and a "universal" YG filter

Then, some "extensions":

A tiny pocket Minolta "20" flash (20 GN with 2AA)

(I can also change the MX for an LX and bring a 200T flash with cord
for off-camera TTL.)

A Cullmann 2101 (a very light mid-size tripod that is for MX + small lens)

A lens pen, a small note book, a level for water photos with the 20mm.

This is a kit that permits only occasionnal macros (or rather
"close-ups").  If taking macro is important, I'd build something
around the 100/4 or the 50/2.8.  I have been thinking about the
bellows lens on a light bellows to go to 1:1 without tubes.  Not
tried yet.

As you see, I'm an old timer who likes to focus by eye...

Andre