From: "Anthony Farr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Brad Dobo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 6:05 AM
Subject: Re: Pentax dslr

> Brad,
>
> Our 'phone industry was deregulated about a decade ago, before that it was
> monopoly.  There are only two 'phone companies (Telstra & Optus) that have
> lines right into households, the rest buy line-time off the big two and
> onsell it, or are long-distance providers only.  Those two are affiliated
> with the only two hard-wired cable TV companies (Foxtel with Telstra, and
> Optus under it's own name), and are the only source of infrastructure for
> dsl or cable internet, 'though again other smaller companies have their
own
> servers and onsell the line time.
>
> Don't worry too much about your language.  If you swear on-list you'll get
> enough flak from elsewhere for my comments to be redundant, so I won't
> bother.  If you swear privately I don't mind so long as it's not aimed at
> me.  Even then I'd probably tell you about it before anyone else.  If
> someone is trying to get you TOSsed by you ISP I don't know of it and it
> hasn't shown up on-list in my parts yet.  Check to see if that mail went
> you or the whole list (see the final paragraph)
>
> William was a special case.  His patronising, holier-than-thou facade
> slipped and showed him up as a hypocrite.  I hate that.
>
> BTW the list is broken again, you need to insert PDML as the adressee when
> you reply to a post, otherwise it goes to the sender only.
>
> Regards,
> Anthony Farr

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
You have an extreme view that is a little skewed I think.  Generally if
blame is to be cast, the child itself (in this very modern age) is a
problem, as well in some schools, generally those that are not financially
well off,  it is the families fault.  However, the provincial governments
are also making it hard for teachers to maintain a proper learning
environment.  Hands are tied.  With those two forces at work, it's
definitely not ideal.  Stress and teachers....you wouldn't believe the
stats!  It is a very stressful vocation.

Brad Dobo
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
What, you are just insulting me more!  Like I said, keep it and and I'll
keep replying.  You'd be amazed at my job.  This is just a mailing list.
There is far more to life than this and photography.  Some of you live this,
and that explains the constant reactions.  Why don't you try and be a better
man than I and stop first?  Hmm?

Brad Dobo