How do I setup a kill file?
Thanks,
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Dobo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 1:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BRAD PLEASE JUST ***STOP***

I'll keep replying if others keep sending me messages, want it to stop?
Pass the word around to stop the insults and blaming and what-not.
Remember, I quite I've been quite wronged from just one email that I
apologized 5 minutes later.  That's the fact and if someone wants to defend
those who continually write them, well....that's life.

It's easy to stop, you guy can let it go as well,

Brad Dobo