From: Cotty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 October 2002 3:56 AM
To: Pentax List
Subject: Pentax price list - but what was the year?

Okay, here's a great little game for you while war rages in the
background <g>.

My SO was (*finally*) sorting out her mess, er room, today, and came
across a fairly comprehensive Pentax price list. There is no date on it -
so, like countless 'What Was The Year' hours on music radio around the
world, by looking at the price list (at the URL below), What Was The
Year? Hint: the list is reproduced in full, 2 sides of an A4 sheet,and
(presumably) contains all the gear that was available at the time of
printing. Note no MX, and the only autofocus cameras were the SFXn and
SF7...

Have a look:

http://www.macads.co.uk/snaps/misc/pricelist.html

Seriously, I don't know the answer - I'm curious.

Cheers

Cotty

Free UK Macintosh Classified Ads at
http://www.macads.co.uk/