I wrote earlier saying that you should buy one only if you can find one at a
good price. The FB1/FD1 combination is pretty good. On the weekend, however,
I had the opportunity to shoot in a studio setting photographing still lifes,
extreme closeups of glass, etc. The FE1 was the finder of choice and it was
truly a pleasure to use. So I am revising my suggestion to -- go out there
and hunt one down and grab it if you can find it. They are not easy to find
so if you know where one is, go for it...
Vic